All That is an American live-action, sketch comedy-variety show created by Brian Robbins and Mike Tollin, which originally aired on the Nickelodeon cable television network from April 16, 1994, to October 22, 2005, lasting ten seasons. It returned on June 15, 2019 with new actors and voice casts.
The series features original short comedic sketches and weekly musical guests aimed toward a younger audience. The show's sketches parody contemporary culture and are performed by a large and varying cast of child and teen actors.
Saturday Night Live for kids. All That is a zany Saturday night sketch comedy featuring many wacky characters hosted by kids and teenagers.
Why It Rocks
- Plenty of hilarious sketches such as Good Burger, Coach Kreeton, Superdude, Ask Ashley, Detective Dan and Vital Information.
- Each of the kid actors did performances as their various characters.
- Catchy theme song, sung by TLC.
- The sketch, Good Burger was so funny that it was adapted into a movie, although it received mixed reviews from critics. In fact, Good Burger even became an internet meme.
- Its 2019 revival is well-done.
- Many guest stars and musical guests during both old and actual runs of the show.
- The show gave awesome spin-offs like Kenan & Kel and The Amanda Show.
- Brian Robbins, one of the two show's creators, is the current Nickelodeon's president since 2018.