Apple & Onion is a show for Cartoon Network created by George Gendi.
Set in a world populated by anthropomorphic food, Apple and Onion, a pair of childlike newcomers to the big city, attempt to fit in to their new surroundings.
Why It Rocks
- This show is Cartoon Network's better version of Disney XD's now-cancelled Pickle and Peanut.
- The theme song is very catchy.
- Apple and Onion themselves are likable characters that work off each other well.
- It has a gentle "slice-of-life" pace, similar to We Bare Bears, The Loud House, Postman Pat, Pingu, Hey Arnold! and of course,Clarence.
- The voice acting is well-done, especially from Richard Ayoake.
- Good lessons such as "be yourself".
- The idea of talking food is cool, this has happened before in VeggieTales.
- The characters are likable.
- The animation is kind of weak.
- It was actually a miniseries, but wasn't announced as such. Therefore, it was too good to last.
- Lasted only 10 episodes, which is really disappointing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.