Ben 10: Omniverse is the fourth iteration of the Ben 10 franchise, and it is the sequel of Ben 10: Ultimate Alien.
Ben was all set to be a solo hero with his new Omnitrix after Gwen and Kevin left for college, but Grandpa Max teamed him up with a rookie named Rook Blonko. Together they explore a secret alien city, known as Undertown beneath the city of Bellwood, and do everything they can to protect the world from dangerous threats.
Why It Rocks
- The show has an amazing plot that takes place after both the original series and Ultimate Alien.
- Captures some of the qualities from the original show.
- Very likable and enjoyable characters.
- New Omnitrix with new aliens.
- All of the characters from the previous shows appear in this show like Gwen, Max, and Kevin.
- The voice acting is really good. Especially Yuri Lowenthal and Tara Strong as 11 year old Ben Tennyson.
- All of the aliens have very creative designs and features.
- The animation is good, even Ben having a new design is good.
- The 11 year old version of Ben is also part of the plot.
- It had a crossover with Secret Saturdays, which was awesome.
- The infamous sixth-season premiere.
- Rook looks like a rejected Star Wars character.
- Ben 10k is now portrayed as a man who combines 2 aliens into one. The aliens shown throughout the series looks like something from DeviantArt.
- The animation, while not terrible, is a bit of a downgrade compared to the previous ones.
- Julie and Ben are revealed to have broken up because of a video game.