Bosko, the Talk-Ink Kid is a 1929 live-action/animated short film produced to sell a series of Bosko cartoons
Why he rocks[edit | edit source]
- Great soundtrack like most cartoons at the time
- He was the first Looney Tunes character
- Good animation that would inspire future animations like Foxy. Also, he was animated by Rudy Ising, who used to animate for Walt Disney in 1920
- Good use of comedy like most other Warner Brothers Cartoons
- Interesting idea of a cartoon character interacting with real life
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.