Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
"Crime 101" is the second pilot episode of the Original Powerpuff Girls, and the 22nd episode of the "What a Cartoon!" shorts series.
The Powerpuff Girls aid the bumbling Amoeba Boys in becoming able criminals.
Why It Rocks
- It introduced us to one of the villains that would be in the full TV series, "The Amoeba Boys" - who are a mix of amoebas shaped in scientific boogers from people's noses named Bossman, Slim & Junior.
- The girls fighting the monster at the start was enjoyable to watch.
- At the start, the girls actually be nice to the Amoeba Boys before realizing they're actually criminals and are likable characters for showing them how to be ones by robbing the Townsville bank for them.
- Some emotional moments, such as the girls getting arrested for robbing the bank and being settled in the courthouse with the girls proving guilty and the judge almost imprisoning them for 1000,000 years in reluctancy.
- The Amoeba Boys are also likable for claiming that they stole the money themselves and getting the girls out of trouble.
- Good Ending: After the Amoeba Boys claim they were the ones who stole the money, they ask the girls to attack and fight them - which is very pleasant to watch and it ends with the narrator saying that the boys are bad guys thanks to the Powerpuff Girls.
The Only Bad Quality
- RoBeast, the monster the girls fought at the start, never made an appearance in the full series.
- It holds a rating of 7.3 out of 10 on IMDB.