El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera is an American/Mexican flash animated television series produced for Nickelodeon and Nicktoons. It was from 2007 to 2008.
Set in the fictional crime-ridden Mexican metropolis of Miracle City, El Tigre follows the adventures of Manny Rivera, a 13-year-old boy with superpowers trying to choose between being good or evil. Manny's father is a superhero known as White Pantera, and wants Manny to grow up to be good and fight evil. Manny's Grandpapi is a supervillain known as Puma Loco who thinks Manny should go to the dark side.
Why it Rocks
- It was Nickelodeon's first ever flash animation series.
- Great action scenes.
- Great voice acting, especially from Alanna Ubach, Grey DeLisle, Eric Bauza, Carlos Alazraqui, April Stewart, and so many more.
- Somewhat funny moments.
- Joining both good and evil was actually great.
- It even got 2 half-hour specials such as The Grave Escape and The Good, the Bad, and the Tigre.
- One of Nickelodeon's greatest superhero shows, alongside with Danny Phantom and My Life as a Teenage Robot.
- Some amounts of toilet humor.
- It can get really disturbing sometimes.
- It got cancelled by Nickelodeon after only one season.