Great White Shark Bread is episode 20b of the second season of Breadwinners. It is also the 40th and final episode of the series overall.
SwaySway and Buhdeuce take to the Great Pond when an old sea captain's order of Great White Shark Bread turns into an epic quest.
Why It Rocks
- The characters are more likable than usual especially SwaySway and Buhdeuce.
- Captain Michael Scurvy Beak is a very interesting character with a sympathetic backstory
- It parodies the movie Jaws in a magnificent way.
- The "Chum" song was decent.
- The scene with the duo and the Great White Shark Bread was very intense and dramatic.
- Decent ending.
1. Some Breadwinners Haters Might Hate This Episode.
- This episode was aired after the episode "Freaky Finger Bread" for the first three times of its' airing before being swapped out of production order.