Home for the Holidays is a 2-part season premiere for the second season of The Garfield Show.
Garfield is ready to enjoy the holidays, but is later convinced to help Arlene provide support for homeless animals.
As Garfield helps the stray animals in the trainyard, Jon and Liz try to celebrate the holidays together with their families.
Why It Rocks
- Amazing and sweet plot.
- Garfield finally realized holidays aren't just about eating and gifts.
- It gives a great message: Helping poor animals.
- It even shows a good moral of what Christmas is all about.
- Good ending.
- This episode is a good definition for tearjerking in a cartoon.
- The title cards are misleading as Nermal and the mice don’t appear in the episode at all.