Johnny Bravo is a American animated sitcom series created by Van Partible for Cartoon Network, and the second of the network's "Cartoon Cartoons".
Why It Rocks
- Wacky gags and jokes that sneak in a lot of adult humor.
- Johnny Bravo is the muscular, flirty, funny, manliest, handsome, and extremely cool protagonist of this cartoon sitcom. He serves as a stereotype of the big bulky womanizing moron without being obnoxious or unlikeable, while at the same time having a heart of gold.
- Memorable characters.
- The intro on Season 4 was more stylized.
- Interesting plot for entertainment.
- Fluently smooth animation and art style.
- It had a TV movie called Johnny Bravo Goes to Hollywood in 2011.
- It had a crossover with Scooby-Doo, Where are You?.
- The second and third seasons (in which Van Partible wasn't involved with) turned Johnny into a even more childish dimwit. Luckily, the fourth season (which Van Partible did work on) would write Johnny back to the way he was in the first season.
- Johnny Bravo design may striking resemblance of 3D Realms's Duke Nukem. Both characters wearing sunglasses and both of them have a memorable quotes.
- Johnny Bravo is based on and similar to Elvis Presely.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.