"Let's Be Friends" is the 9th episode from Keroppi and Friends. It was made in February 21, 1994.
Wink is a lovely snake who wants to be Keroppi's friend. He wants to introduce Wink to his other friends, but his friends deem that he's a dangerous animal.
Why It Rocks
- The idea of having a friendly snake be friends with frogs is pretty original.
- The animation is still great as always.
- The episode has a great message about accepting differences and exploring how each character react to it.
- Great story that keeps us entertained throughout.
- The characters (Keroppi, Wink/Choro, Den Den, Junk/Ganta, Keroleen, Newton/Noberun, Ruby/Teru Teru, and Soak/Kyorosuke) are cute and likeable as always.
- The scene where Wink saves Keroleen from falling down a cliff is touching and magnificent!
- Continuing from WIR #6, the scene where Keroleen and Wink make up is also touching.
- Great visuals.
- Wink's baby fang is really cute!
- The ending is heartwarming where Keroppi and his friends say goodbye to Wink.
The Only Bad Quality
- Keroleen was kind of unlikeable to Wink after meeting him. Thankfully, they made up in the end, as said in WIR #7.