Maryoku Yummy is an American children's animated television series that aired on The Hub from October 11, to November 15, 2010. It is based on the 2001 greeting card character, Maryoku Yummy. The show's intellectual property was created by Jeffrey Conrad of American Greetings. The show's production began in 2007 with a deal with DQ Entertainment.
Maryoku Yummy is set in a whimsical world known as Nozomu. It is populated by the Yummy, and small creatures called wishes, the latter from children which are sent here and become granted by Wish Sitters. A trio of Wish Sitters, Maryoku, Ooka and Fij Fij, assists their wishes to become true. So far the only wish not granted, but lives in Nozomu with the Yummy, is a yellow and blue wish by the name of Fudan, who can talk unlike the other wishes.
Why It Rocks
- Wonderful Animation.
- Beautiful Character Design.
- Cuteness Theme Song.
- The characters are cute and awesome.
- Catchy songs.
- Sweet episodes.
- Hadagi made a mistake in "Ha! Ha! Hadagi!".
- Every time they say "Wishy Wish, Wishy Woo, Another wish is coming true!" just like Fairly OddParents.
- At the end of theme song, a Wish is granted like Aladdin and LeapFrog.