Milo Murphy's Law is a Disney XD series that premiered on October 3, 2016, co-created by Phineas and Ferb creators Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh.
Summary[edit | edit source]
As the descendent of Edward A. Murphy Jr, (the namesake of Murphy's Law that states that anything that can go wrong will go wrong) Milo Murphy has an exreme misfortune and bad luck. But he is very optimistic, and always manages to overcome and solve his misfortunes. And gets help from his best friends Melissa Chase and Zack Underwood, and his space-less backpack with supplies that helps him when things don't go so well.
Why it Rocks[edit | edit source]
- The plot is very creative and amazing.
- Very interesting characters. Especially Milo Murphy, Melissa Chase, and Zack Underwood.
- The voice acting is incredible. Especially "Weird Al" Yankovic as Milo Murphy.
- This show teaches that even when bad things happen, never give up and always try to overcome them.
- The theme song is incredible.
- There have been some easter eggs that this show takes place in the same universe as Phineas and Ferb.
- It had a crossover with Phineas and Ferb.
- The songs in the show are incredible. Especially since "Weird Al" Yankovic performs most of the songs as Milo Murphy.
- Decent animation.
- The subplots with Balthazar Cavendish and Vinnie Dakota are very good.
- Although it is all about Murphy's Law, the premise never gets in the way of the episodes.
Bad Qualities[edit | edit source]
- There are a few unlikable characters like Elliot Decker.
- There have been a few moments that gets mean-spirited. Like Elliot Decker saying that the world would be much better and safer if Milo was never born.