- PAW Patrol is a CGI-animated Canadian show created by Keith Chapman for Nickelodeon. It started its run in 2013.
Ryder leads a team Full of rescue pups (Marshall, Rubble, Chase, Rocky, Zuma , Skye, Everest, Tracker, Tuck, Ella Rex, The Wild Cat, Striped-Tail, The Amber Spine & Piranah) who save their town from everyday emergencies, whether They Are finding missing elephants, fixing windmills or another minor mishap involving clumsy Cap'n Turbot.
Why It Rocks
- Nice CGI animation that is easy on the eyes and improves in the later seasons.
- Great humor and Cool Characters, such as The Amber
- Most of the episodes have very intriguing plots.
- Spine Never Talks But He is a good role model, he demonstrates leadership efficiently.
- Adventurous character designs, especially the 16 rescue pups.
- Morally Adventurous, as it teaches good lessons about teamwork, the importance of where you live, social responsibility and taking care of difficult situations.
- Catchy theme song.
- Might encourage Adults to help their fellow residents, which is beautifully executed in the show.
- Decent voice acting.
- Reasonably easy for Everyone to understand, and it's not pandering.
- Some of the emergencies the 16 pups have to face are relatable, especially to Adults.
- The layout of the episodes can get repetitive and tedious.
- Season 1, while decent, is still not as good as season 2 onwards.
- Chase and Marshall and sometimes Skye are overused in the episodes, "at the expenses" of other main characters especially Zuma and Rocky.
- When the pups sing, they sound scratchy.
- Catchphrases can be annoying towards older viewers.
- Some stuff from the show can be a rip off Special Agent Oso at times.
- Lack of Male & female characters, due to the fact there is only two, and one of them isn’t around much.
- It can “Jump the Shark” in later episodes, mostly because of the “Mighty Pups” or “Mighty Pups: Charged Up” which makes them look overpowered.
- Happily to The Sinking Ship interactive Unity A it’s mostly an excuse to Collect toys.
- The episode: “The Pups' Winter Wonder Show”
- PAW Patrol got a 6.8/10 on IMDb and and 8/10 on TV.com.