Phineas and Ferb is a Disney series that has run from 2007 to 2015.
Phineas and Ferb spend their summer by building a roller coaster, finding a mummy and discovering something that doesn't exist, while their sister Candace repeatedly tries to bust them.
Why It Rocks
- A big variety of episodes.
- Awesome theme song.
- Promotes creativity with all of the interesting creations made in the show
- Every single character in the show is likable, such as Phineas and Ferb themselves.
- 2 stories in one episode (one involving Phineas and Ferb, and the other involving Perry The Platypus).
- A lot of action going on.
- Perry the Platypus is an awesome character, and his "Agent P" theme song is incredibly catchy.
- Stacy Hirano is the most popular supporting character in this series.
- Awesome musical numbers.
- Smooth animation.
- The voice acting is great.
- Funny and creative running gags for the show.
- Doofenshmirtz saying "Curse you, Perry the Platypus!" almost every time he’s been defeated.
- Candace trying to get her brothers busted and always failing.
- Someone saying "Hey, where's Perry?", then cutting to Perry going to his secret spy organization.
- Dooofenshmirtz’s "-inators" always failing because of Agent P.
- Phineas and Ferb’s activities always disappearing because of Doofenshmirtz and Agent P’s side of the story.
- Doofenshmirtz having a back story for each of his "-inators".
- A woman saying “Do you think (blank) is just gonna fall from the sky, and then one of their inventions falls from the sky
- The show spawned a TV-movie called “Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension” which is very enjoyable to watch. It also recieved an uncut version.
- In addition to Across the 2nd Dimension, the show also got a second movie called ”Candace Against the Universe” for Disney+.
- Isabella is so cute. Bar none.
- The show actually got a proper conclusion.
- At least one bad episode "Candace Gets Busted", which ends with Candace getting punished for a party that she didn't even throw in the first place. It should be ironic because she got busted after all the times she tries to bust her brothers to her parents, but she didn't deserve to get in trouble for something she didn't do
- The running gags, while funny and nostalgic, can get repetitive and boring sometimes as we all wanna see Linda FINALLY believe Candace and bust her brothers. This is only one of many.
- The plots can be repetitive.
- The characters can be unlikable at times, especially Candace and Buford.
- The catchpharses, while good, can be annoying.
- Some of the songs are not good.
- The later seasons became less about Phineas and Ferb's activities and more about Agent P's adventures.
- Although the animation is amazing, Season 1 had a few times where the animation fell into the Uncanny Valley due to the amount of freedom it had (especially in The Ballad of Badbeard)
- The pacing is not the greatest here (each joke and event goes by too fast for you to think).
This is the longest Disney show that is not on Disney Junior (*cough* Mickey Mouse Clubhouse *cough*), having run for eight years, a record formerly held by Kim Possible.