Square One Television is an educational show on PBS Kids that helps children learn on mathematics. It was produced by Children's Television Workshop.
Why it Rocks?
- Various sketches
- Several music video are included (Like Devo performed "Angle Dance" or Weird Al Yankovic performing "Patterns")
- Mini kids Game Show segments like Triple Play. Kids will win a Square One Television merchandise.
- 2 Famous video game parodies are in the show MathMan (a parody of Pac-Man) and Pauline's Perilous Pyramid (a parody of Q*Bert)
- At the end of the each episode is a five part crime drama story of MathNet (a parody of Dragnet)
- MathMan winning a "FREE GAME!" after completing his mission.
Why it sucks?
- Whenever MathMan gets a wrong answer, He gets eatin' by Mr. Glitch. And results in "GAME OVER!"