The Thunder Games is the thirty-first and thirty-second episode in Season 4 of The Thundermans and the hundred-and-second and hundred-and-third overall. It first aired on May 25, 2018 to 1.39 million viewers, as part of a series finale marathon.
Why It Rocks
- It's one of the only Thundermans episodes that had actual crime-fighting in it.
- The scene where the heroes fought to see who was the best was epic.
- The Gamer is awesome villain, with a pretty tragic backstory.
- Max was willing to quit from the Z Force, to defeat The Gamer, and save his family. As a result Dirk Turbo was fired for his selfishness and replaced by the Thundermans. This is how the series should have been!
- Phoebe and Max's twin power was featured for the first time! That could have been pretty helpful in the series.
- Regardless, what you think of the series, this episode was completely epic! Too bad, it's the series finale.