Victor and Valentino is a 2019 animated series on Cartoon Network that premiered on March 30th, 2019.
In the small quiet town of Monte Macabre, two total opposite half-brothers search about the town for adventure and find strange and supernatural happenings with the help of their supernatural grandmother.
Why It Rocks
- The idea of a show with creatures and monsters based off Latin American Folklore is really interesting.
- Likable characters such as Valentino.
- The animation is nice and clean.
- Nice voice acting.
- The opening theme is very nice to listen to.
- Funny jokes such as Victor's bad spelling.
- Had an amazing crossover with a fellow show, Villainous, Which felt like a show were MEAN’T to be together due to the style of animation Blending together oh so well.
- After 2 Years and 8 Months of being rejected and remaining a youtube mini-series, the creators of this fantastic show finally convinced Cartoon Network to Greenlight the Show. Maybe the same will happen to villainous.
- Victor can be unlikable and annoying at times, depending on your point of view.
- Though likable, Valentino can be a huge jerk in some episodes.