Weirdmaggedon is the 18th, 19th, and 20th episodes of the second season of Gravity Falls. It serves as a 3-part series finale to the entire show.
PART I: Trapped in the apocalypse and menaced by villains new and old, Dipper finds himself in a race against time.
PART II: Dipper, Soos, and Wendy must save Mabel from a strange new world, while Bill's forces plan their next move.
PART III: Ford discovers Bill Cipher's true motives, the Mystery Shack crew forms a plan to fight back. A final confrontation with Bill leads to the Pines family's ultimate fate and greatest sacrifice.
Why It Rocks
- The part where Wendy breaks ghost eye's arm is epic.
- Lil' Gideon is no longer evil!
- Dipper stands up to Bill.
- There is a heartwarming scene where mabel makes a heart for Dipper that says for my favorite brother.
- The part where Mabel shaves a piece of gum out of her hair was funny.
- The episode gets pretty emotional.
- A gritty yet satisfying scene where Dipper kills off Dippy Fresh.
- Stan defeats Bill for good. However, Bill may come back.
- The part where Stanford and Stanley switch clothes was clever.
- Heartwarming ending.
- The Bill Statue means there is a real live Bill Cipher statue in Oregon.
The Only Two Bad Qualities
- Dippy Fresh can get annoying.
- Some think Stan’s memory was renewed too quickly, though it was heartwarming when he got it back.