Welcome to My Fruitmare is the 16th episode in The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange. It was directed by David Skelly, and written by Tom Sheppard.
Orange discovers a dream monster killer named Teddy Juicer, who is killing off every fruit in the supermarket. Now Orange must go back into the dream to confront Teddy Juicer before any more fruits are killed.
Why it Rocks
- It tells us that we can control our dreams whatever we want.
- This was the most darkest episode of The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange.
- It's based off the horror movie, Nightmare on Elm Street.
- Teddy Juicer is also based on the main antagonist, Freddy Kruger
- A good ending where Teddy Juicer dies and everyone comes back alive.
- Teddy's song was very good and catchy.
- Guava's legs have sexual harassment on them